Monday, September 6, 2010

Mommy's Homework

I think I'd like Natalie's school much more if I didn't have so much homework to do all the time! First it was taking Corduroy bear home with his extensive collection of random paraphernalia. Corduroy and his ensemble traveled to Tennessee with her and that became a project for me once they returned. I had to print out pictures and assemble the book in about an hour's time before school started the following day.

During the week I had to ask Natalie for her favorite recipe, write it out on paper, and have her illustrate it.

Then came the letter home (on bright bold paper) on Friday stating that Natalie is the student of the week this coming week and needs a poster made with pictures, etc... of her for Monday. Now this was not so far back in the distant past that I was just doing a project. I get the concept - Natalie and I are supposed to work on these projects together, but they really become MY projects when it's all said and done! Keep in mind I am always working on my school lesson plans, two grad school classes, and trying to keep my house in somewhat normal condition.

Okay, hope this ends the major projects for a while! Here's the finished product:

No comments:

Post a Comment