Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dentist

Since I go to Natalie's dental appointments, she wanted to go along to mine yesterday. I packed a mystery basket for her (just a clever name for some items I threw together last minute at school before I left to keep her entertained.) She was really excited by the basket, and I told her she couldn't peek until I was back in the room in the chair. She was quiet and so good the entire time! The people in the office always love to talk to her and she enjoys the attention. When it came time to schedule my next appointment, Natalie and I got the same day at the same time. They said now that Natalie is five she doesn't need to have a parent accompany her in the room. We'll see how that one works out! Natalie is thrilled to be a big enough girl to handle her own appointments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment