Friday, January 28, 2011

Future Big Sister

Natalie's got some exciting news to share - she's going to be a big sister! She's looking forward to playing with her new sibling, although we explained that would be a couple of years down the road. I'm sure no matter what she'll be helpful, loving, and will keep the kid in line!

The due date is July 15th, and if you think that's coming up pretty soon, so do we!

Yesterday was my first appointment, and I found out I'm sixteen weeks already. I got the works since it was like having a first and second doctor visit all rolled into one. They did an ultrasound and could barely squeeze the baby into the picture because it was so big already. I remember seeing Natalie's first ultrasound at around ten weeks and she was peanut sized. I wasn't expecting to see developed arms, legs, etc... A strong heartbeat was present, and measurements helped determine the due date.

It was quite an interesting and informative afternoon to say the least! The pregnancy is almost half over already, and somehow I've managed to miss most of it!

Before my second appointment (which really should be the third appointment) an ultrasound should be done. That should just be a couple of weeks away. We look forward to keeping you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment